NYS Income and Resource Standards 2018 Levels:
Household Size: Income Level Resources
One: ($10,344 yearly) ($842 monthly plus $20 disregard) $ 15,150
Two: ($14,796 yearly) ($1,233 monthly) $ 22,200
Three: ($17,016 yearly) ($1,418 monthly) $ 25,014
Four: ($19,236 yearly) ($1,603 monthly) $ 28,275
- The SSI resource level is $2,000 for individuals and $3,000 for couples.
- The State supplement is $87 for an individual and $104 for a couple living alone.
- The Maximum federal Community Spouse Resource Allowance is $123,600.
- The Minimum State Community Spouse Resource Allowance is $74,820.
- The community spouse Minimum Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance (MMMNA) is $3,090.00.
- The home equity limit for both Medicaid coverage of nursing facility and community-based long term is $840,000
Monthly Regional Nursing Home Rates
- NEW YORK CITY $ 12,319 (All 5 boroughs)
- LONG ISLAND $ 13,053 (Nassau, Suffolk)
- NORTHEASTERN $ 10,719 (Albany, Clinton, Columbia, Delaware, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Hamilton, Montgomery, Otsego, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, Washington)
- NORTHERN METROPOLITAN $ 12,428 (Duchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester)
- WESTERN $ 10,239 (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, Wyoming)
- ROCHESTER $ 11,692 (Chemung, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, Yates)
- CENTRAL $ 9,722 (Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, St. Lawrence, Tioga, Tompkins)